Sunrise Advantage Plan (HMO I-SNP), Sunrise Advantage Community Plan (HMO), and Reflections (HMO C-SNP) are designed to meet the needs of our Members and health care partners. In addition, we strive to meet the highest quality and safety standards. We follow standards developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to reach this goal.
Sunrise Advantage Plan Quality Improvement (QI) Department has a mission to provide an effective, system-wide, measurable plan for monitoring, evaluating and improving the quality of care and services in a cost-effective and efficient manner to our enrolled Members and contracted providers.
- Sunrise Advantage Plan’s mission, vision, and core values create the foundation for organizational QI.
- Sunrise Advantage Plan uses quality assurance and performance improvement to make decisions and guide our day-to-day operations.
- Sunrise Advantage Plan’s QI Program includes all business lines, partners, departments and services.
- Sunrise Advantage Plan’s QI Program is comprehensive regarding systems of care, management practices, and business practices.
- Sunrise Advantage Plan’s QI Program is data-driven and supports the plan’s mission, vision, and values through continuous improvement and monitoring of medical care, patient safety, behavioral health services, and the delivery of services to Members.
Sunrise Advantage Plan’s QI Program decisions are based on data, which is collected in a systematic format in alignment with our infrastructure and aggregated in Align360 – Sunrise Advantage Plan’s proprietary care management platform.
- To improve the health status of Sunrise Advantage Plan Members.
- To ensure access to high quality and safe health care services in the Sunrise Advantage Plan service area.
For more information about the Sunrise Advantage Plan Quality program, please call Member Services. Calls to this number are free:
NY–VA–PA:1-844-896-0628 (TTY 711)
IL: 1-844-502-4149 (TTY 711)